Monday, November 8, 2010

Goodbye and God Bless!

Please read previous post on Last Minute Pointers before you read this.

Howdy soon to be freed slaves!

Just wanted to thank everyone for a great year. Thank you for the great memories and for putting up with my hyper-cynical and rude nonsense! Some of you have been infected by this disease. My apologies in advance.

You guys have worked so hard. I pray you get the grades you deserve. I honestly believe you can ALL pass if you do what you need to do in the exam hall. Be cool, make smart decisions and be vigilant of the common errors. Be confident. You can do it!

This is probably the end of my teaching journey. I've thoroughly enjoyed working with young people and getting to know so many of you so well. I wonder what God has planned for me next.

Goodbye and God Bless you!

Stay tuned to this blog I intend to use it to chronicle my adventures Down Under!

Raymond Andrew
9th November 2010.